To maintain a safe environment during the Coronavirus pandemic we ask you to abide by the following:
• Only 1 (one) parent or guardian accompany each patient.
• Everyone entering our office should be wearing facial covering. If you need one, we will provide one for you. We understand this may not possible for children under 2 years of age.
• Please continue appropriate social distancing while in our office.
• At the present time, no one should be seated in the waiting room. You will be brought immediately to an exam room after our reception staff checks you in or asked to wait in your car until an exam room is ready.
• If you are dropping off forms or specimens please call 518-439-2273 upon arrival and one of our reception staff will come out to you.
• All well visits will have a temperature taken and a brief screening on arrival.
• All other visits will be screened by our Nursing staff when their appointment is scheduled.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Dr. Michael Looney, Managing Partner
Delmar Pediatrics, pllc